Why Queen of the Rosary?
Our academy is a top-notch teaching institution.
We offer an enriched curriculum for the regular school day, enhanced by an after-school program. Foreign language and culture, music, dance, art and performance art will be infused into daily life at the academy. The Common Core Standards drive all aspects of the academic curriculum.
Queen of the Rosary students receive competitive scores on standardized tests, and the academy takes great pride in successfully preparing our students for the academic demands of high school. Eighth graders at the Academy are accepted into the top Catholic high schools including Dominican Academy, Regis, Mary Louis Academy, Archbishop Molloy, Xavier and Notre Dame, as well as top public high schools such a s Brooklyn Tech and Brooklyn Latin. Scholarships totaling nearly $200,000 have recently been awarded to students to enable them to attend Catholic high schools.
Please contact us for more information and to reserve a spot for your child.
Admission to Queen of the Rosary Catholic Academy implies acceptance of our religious, moral, and social value system. Each student who applies for admission is evaluated on his or her academic and behavior profile. Download Our Registration Form
Click here to begin an online application for your child.
- Registration is finalized once all academic records have been received and reviewed.
- Information that is inaccurate on an admission’s form is grounds for non-acceptance.
- Applicants may be interviewed and tested. A newly admitted students progress will be evaluated throughout their first year and continuation at Queen of the Rosary will be based on their overall performance.
- Queen of the Rosary honors the forwarding schools decision regarding promotion and retention.
- Students who have been asked to leave our school will generally not be considered for re-admission.
- Students with learning differences will be evaluated to ensure that appropriate services can be provided.
Registration 2018-2019 Academic Year
One child: $200
Two children: $400
Three children: $550
Four children: $700
If the registration is paid after July 1, the rates are as follows:
One child: $250
Two children: $450
Three children: $600
Four children: $750