To Parents & Guardians,
Welcome to 4th Grade!
As we continue to prepare our Scholars…Inspiring Achievement…and Celebrating Success, let’s continue to work together and assure all scholars are placing their best efforts forward daily. Together, we will continue to instill lifelong learning in addition to eagerness and enthusiasm to know more and to question why. Scholars should know that there isn’t anything they can’t do.
This Months Learning & Activities:
- Math: Properties of Multiplication
- Science: Classifying plants and animals/ Lab- Engineering and Technology
- Social Studies: Completing Chapter 2- The First People of New York
- Reading/ Writing/Languaage Arts: Opinion Writing
- Religion: Jesus the way, the Truth and the Life
Planners’ should be checked and signed daily, this another key component to keeping up to date on homework, upcoming assessments and/or projects.
Parents, please keep in mind checking Option C and our class page helps in understanding what and how your scholar is doing. As always please contact me with any questions or concerns.
Here are some Helpful Links to help with reinforcing skills at home: