– Our Pre-K for All classroom offers a safe, caring environment for children to learn, grow and play.
– We offer writing, reading, listening, math, science, block, building, dramatic play, puzzle, art, and music centers.
– Technology is incorporated into our daily activities through Smartboard activities and computer use.
– The values of compassion and respect are emphasized.
If you have any questions about our Pre-K for All program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
April 15, 2019
This week we will celebrate Easter. We will dye Easter eggs and go on an egg hunt. All of our centers will be Easter themed. In our literacy center, we will review our letters and sight words (the, of, a, and, in, to, you, is). In our math center, we will review numbers 1-10. We will sort, count, and compare different colored eggs and jellybeans. In our science center, we will continue to observe how a seed grows.
- On Tuesday, we will have a small Easter celebration. Please consider donating fruit, cupcakes, chips, or juice. All treats must be nut-free. Thank you in advance!
- Thank you to the parents who donated boxes of tissues last week!
- Wednesday April 17 is an 11:45 dismissal. There is no after school.
- We have no school from April 18-28. We return to school on Monday April 29th.
- Pre-K Vision Screening will take place on April 29th.
Have a wonderful week!
We pretended to be botanists by observing the plants in our classroom!
More fun activities!
We are learning about plants!
We celebrated Holi!
More March Fun!
Magnificent Fun in March!
Black History Month Wax Museum
We are learning and growing every day!
Thank you Lt. Perez for teaching us what to do in an emergency!
The children performed wonderfully at our Christmas Show!
Breakfast with Santa!
Thank you for joining us at our Thanksgiving Feast!
We will miss you Ms. Rodriguez!
Spirit Week Fun!
October Activities! We enjoyed making pumpkin pie play dough, exploring pumpkins (inside and out) and learning and playing with our friends!
Thank you Mrs. Hammond for teaching us about the digestive system!
Alley Pond Environmental Center Visit!
Super September Activities!
We made Apple-solutely Delicious Applesauce!
We worked together to make ice cream!
We’re learning and having fun with our new friends!