– Our Pre-K for All classroom offers a safe, caring environment for children to learn, grow and play.
– We offer writing, reading, listening, math, science, block, building, dramatic play, puzzle, art, and music centers.
– Technology is incorporated into our daily activities through Smartboard activities and computer use.
– The values of compassion and respect are emphasized.
December 17, 2018
It was a pleasure meeting with all of you last week at parent-teacher conferences. I am proud of how all of the children have progressed since the beginning of the year, and I know you are too!
This week, we will celebrate the holidays. We will review our letters and numbers through a variety of holiday games and center activities.
- There will be a writing presentation on Wednesday December 19 at 9:00 in our classroom. The children will present an original writing piece. I hope to see you all there.
- We will have our Christmas celebration on Wednesday afternoon. Please send in all cards and goody bags on or before Wednesday. There are 17 children in the class. If you would like to send in treats for the party, please let me know. All treats must be nut-free.
- Thursday is our Christmas Show. Please refer to the letter that was sent home. Children must arrive in the auditorium by 5:45. The show will begin promptly at 6:00. You may purchase tickets for the show in the office.
- We will dismiss at 11:45 on Thursday and Friday. There is no after school on these days.
- We will return to school on Wednesday January 2nd.
Ms. DeStefano and I would like to wish you are very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Breakfast with Santa!
Thank you for joining us at our Thanksgiving Feast!
We will miss you Ms. Rodriguez!
Spirit Week Fun!
October Activities! We enjoyed making pumpkin pie play dough, exploring pumpkins (inside and out) and learning and playing with our friends!
Thank you Mrs. Hammond for teaching us about the digestive system!
Alley Pond Environmental Center Visit!
Super September Activities!
We made Apple-solutely Delicious Applesauce!
We worked together to make ice cream!
We’re learning and having fun with our new friends!